Jumat, 22 Juli 2011

I Hate Listening Test More


Hey. I wanna tell something… well, it’s not important tough, it’s just my silly story.


I’ve written here that I hate reading test. Well, it really really sucks.

But then when I did Final Test yesterday, I realized one thing: I hate listening test more than reading test. Why? The speakers are all mumbling, and the cassette is kinda bad, too. I only could catch a few words, and those words were not important enough to fill the blanks, or to choose in the multiple-choice questions.

And unluckily, I sat in the corner—the worst place ever for listening test. I didn’t know that at that time the test would be Use of English and Listening. I thought that I would be Use of English test and Writing, or something else except Listening test. And easily I chose the chair in the corner. What a silly choice!! Argh!

So, you’d better choose the closest chair with the radio tape. For me: the closest you sit, the higher points you get!

0 comments:

Poskan Komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Text Widget

Follow

About me

Foto Saya
Viktoria Mardhika
Imperfect. Dreamer. Pharm.
Lihat profil lengkapku

What's Hot

You're The...

My Other Blog

Pages

Popular Posts

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com